Thursday, January 14, 2010

B&B Blog Train for January 15 to Feb 15 is about to roll...tomorrow.

There will be some very elegant kits coming through and you will definitely want them. So be ready for tomorrow (not today) to gather up these bodacious goodies. Hugs to all who check in on my blog to see if I have gotten my mojo back. I do have a couple of goodies coming up that I think you will get a kick out of.




Blog train
Train station



Bits N Bobs


Krissys scraps


Gothic inspirations


Artmama's Studio


digital blueprint


Ellanoir design


Designing scraps


Scrappy bit of fun


Designed by Stina


Created by Jill


Miss Kitten ~ Scraps World ~


Tagging Angels


Creative Disorder


Felice original


Dark Moon's Dream


Winters loft

8 comments:

Sylvia said...

Hi there,
The link for your Jan 15 to Feb 15 blogtrain kit isn't active yet :-( So, I'll try back again tomorrow! The kit looks fab, by the way! I look forward to downloading it and using it!!
Hugs, Sylvia

Debbie said...

Such a cute kit Judy. love the soft peach and pink in the papers and elements. many thanks and angel blessigns frae Scotland xxx

Tami said...

Thank you for sharing your talent and time!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you.

Patty said...

thank you for adorable contribution this fun blog train...luv this!!

clubiani said...

thank you for sharing your adorable contribution!

經林 said...

I love readding, and thanks for your artical.........................................

Gothic Inspirations said...

Thank you so much hun for your fab share!! I'm so snagging. Hugs, Jessica