Friday, April 30, 2010

Gothic Inspirations blog train! Links active May 1

Here we go...I'm posting early tonight as I am going to sleep in tomorrow. I'm exhausted, so though the links are active they won't be ready with their kits until tomorrow, May 1. However this kit is a hodge podge of the four elements. I came up with a few neat concepts for fire, earth and water but not much for air. But then again I might just add a couple things before I post my link. And as always what you see is only the tip of the iceberg. Hugs!!!!




HEADQUARTERS

Ann with: Addicted 2 Scrapz

Kelly with: Angels Designz

Julie with: Bits N Bobs

Beth with: Broken Angel Scraps

Candy with: Candys Treasures

Jill with: Created By Jill Scraps

Jo with: Creationz By Jo

Nikki with: Creative Intentionz

Muriel with: Creative-Disorder

Dani with: Darkmoon's Dream

Melanie with: Design By Melanie

Dianna with: Digicats (& Dogs)

Sarah with: Designs By Sarah

Pia with: Digital Blue Print

Conchi with: DNScraps

Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations

Hezalin with: HezaScraps & Tags

Laura with: Laura's Designz

Victoria with: Maitri's Digital Scraps

Sally with: Mythical Designs

NAC with: Naughty Angels Creations

Nette: Nette's NightOwl Works

Rachel with: Rachels Expressionz

Sky with: Sky's Scraps

Kara with: Sweet Cravings Scraps

Samantha with: Sweet Indulgence Scraps

Julie with: Whispy's D'zines

Judy with: Winter's Loft

6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on May. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

Gothic Inspirations said...

Hi hun! Thank you so much for your share on this months blog train. Cute! :)

orachel said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for your freebie! I'm thinking I'll have to stick my vintage people into scenes 'wearing' your hair and tails, so that'll be fun.

Air...air is leaf on the wind, curtain blowing in the breeze, clouds that look like they're blowing, mist, woman w hair caught in breeze, scarf w ends blowing back, perhaps even an airplane or air balloon...anyhoo, that's the best I could come up with just now. Hope it helps in the future! Thanks so much!!!

winterberry said...

Jessica, I totally enjoy the challenge, probably way more than anyone enjoys my creations.

Orachel, your discription of air is poetic. Ty, I enjoyed reading it and will use it in the future.

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Many thanks for the wonderful addition to this blog train. love your blog make over. really pretty

love to you and angel blessings xx

winterberry said...

Thank you, Debbie, I can't write the code but I can put the skin together and put the url in the right place. lol